11.16.2007

Care packages and mail

Ok, many of you have asked if I need anything and until now, I've said no, but truth be told, there are things I'd love to have receive here.


Trail mix
Raw Almonds
Castile's Pure Soap in Almond or Lavender
Tea, herbal or green or anything yummy that smells good
Lentils
Spices (cummin, curry, chilli powder, etc.)
Magazines (any kind, girlie, architecture, design)
Chlorophyll (if you don't know what this is, please don't worry yourself)
Quinoa (again,if you don't know what this is, please don't worry yourself)
There's one other thing that is a little pricey ($18), its the oil I wear as perfume, its from Bath Junkie and the scent is called Pikaki. I love it so much and this would make a great Christmas present if anyone wanted to send one. Just go in and ask for that scent in an oil roller.
Letters and post cards of course

Best way to send things are in padded envelopes and be sure to put the worth as being UNDER $5.

Send all mail to

Erica Thibodeaux/ PCV
P O Box 523
Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana

I love you all and thank you so much. Sometimes I have a hard time asking, but I'm getting better.

No comments: