1.02.2009

A new year...

Today I am celebrating 14 years of sobriety.
As I look over the last 12 months, I’m amazed at the transformation that has taken place in my life. This month has been largely devoted to preparing for a new Self. I spent the remaining 10 days of December fasting healthandlight.com/TheMasterCleanse.pdf to allow for a healthy rejuvenation of my body, cells, tissue, and blood. I opted to fast through the holiday feasts where I often consume too much and instead, allowed my body to rest.
I feel great today as a result of the fast and the renewal that is taking shape within me.
I have a few personal goals for this year:
Learn to sew.
Read 25 books from the list of 100 Must Read Books: The Essential Man’s Library (http://artofmanliness.com/2008/05/14/100-must-read-books-the-essential-mans-library/)
Travel down the West Coast by train
Publish a book
Experiment and gain experience with set design for theatre
Be honest
Remain a vegetarian
Do Yoga daily
Continue to peacefully and easily receive the gifts that are continuously gracing my life from the ever-abundant Universe.
Continue to pass on my gifts, talent, and unconditional love to all beings everywhere.

Namaste.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why books from the manly book list?

Erica said...

I chose that particular list because it contains many classics I've always wanted to read, in addition to several new discoveries. The fact that its from the manly list is of no real relevance.