10.09.2007

Pictures, the internet saga continues...and I'm late for dinner

I know its only four pictures, but the internet is so slow... I had to cut the uploading short because dinner is waiting and I still have to catch a ride to my village. i will get more up here soon. i have taken so many pictures that i can't wait to show everyone!!!

click on Ghana. the one of the group is as we were waiting to attend the Ambassador's Reception. They made us stop in a deserted parking lot and walk through a metal detector, then we all rode in unmarked cars to her house. It was pretty cool. The others are just scenes from Ghana.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girl, glad all is going well. tell everyone hi. i do miss all the positive energy from you guys. sam thorpe.

Unknown said...

tell sharon i found a great page on the internet concerning her father, brigadier general sidney gritz. sounds like he was a hell of a guy.

Anonymous said...

Miss you miss you miss you miss you....funny i pick up the phone to talk...know you wont be there..the pictures of africa are beautful which confirms what people say about it. check your mail i will be sending you something soon.

Jovian

Anonymous said...

AA is not the same for me in Lafayette since you've been gone. I love reading your posts and I feel close to you again when I'm done. Thank you for reminding me to be grateful; you have a way of always leading me in back in direction of gratitude. I'm so happy that you got to have a belly ache laugh and I hope you have many many more. I love you.

Schanda